Former Bricklayer Turns Stones Into Works Of Art

Former Bricklayer Turns Stones Into Works Of Art
Johnny Clasper from Yorkshire, UK went from being a bricklayer to a built up stonemason by dismissing the thought of a solitary way. He transforms stones and shakes into anything going from yards to creative figures and dazzling mosaics.

Since an early age Clasper, now 38, cherished viable subjects like stoneware, carpentry, and metalwork. He didn't make an interpretation of those aptitudes into decent evaluations until he set off for college to ponder brickworking: "Finally something I truly needed to learn and truly delighted in doing."

"My enthusiasm for stone takes me in a wide range of headings, as I reject any limits to my work and I stay energetic about the work I do," Clasper composes on his site. "On the off chance that stone can be enlivened perhaps it could get to be fluidic and stream like water would?"











Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget